Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rock Climbing

I didn't get many pictures of them actually climbing, I was either holding the ropes on the ground or climbing myself. I really enjoyed climbing, although to spare me some embarrassment I will not share the pics of me - those harnesses don't look so great on this big butt ;) The kids did great and Julia and Jake climbed many of the big walls and made it all the way to the top where there was candy up there for them. Jill and JD stuck to the little walls but enjoyed it. Thanks Steph for inviting and treating us, we had a blast.










Happy Birthday Justin, what a great way to start a new year.



2 comments:

Lydia Paige Louise said...

oh my gosh Jen the kids are getting so big!!! please make them stop!! :) i love rock climbing! and those harnesses don't do anything for anyones but...no matter how big or small!!;) well i love you and hope you have such a blessed day!
<3

Vintage Plaid said...

how fun! and god bless all bum's big and small!